What is the AromaTouch® Technique?
Anyone who has a passion for dōTERRA essential oils can use the AromaTouch Technique, which was developed by Dr. David K. Hill, D.C. to provide people with an uplifting essential oil experience.
The AromaTouch® Technique incorporates simple application techniques with the power of essential oils to create a powerful whole-body wellness experience.
Each essential oil in the AromaTouch® Technique kit was selected for its individual properties and for its aromatic properties when combined.
You will have the opportunity to give, receive, and observe an AromaTouch® experience during the class.
What to Expect?
- 6 Hours of instruction (both classroom and experiential)
- AromaTouch® Technique Oil Kit (8 oils)
- Official AromaTouch® Technique manual
- AromaTouch® Technique certificate
WHAT TO BRING:
- Wear or bring a button up shirt (or something that can be easily turned around so oils may be applied to the back e.g.: robe) and casual and comfortable attire.
- 2 flat sheets and an extra pillow case to cover the face cradle, or 4 bath towels.
- Snacks/packed meal
- Notebook and pen
- Water bottle!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-277-6629
Saturday, July 15th at 9:30 am MDT
Therapeutic Body Concepts
15131 - 110 Ave
Edmonton, AB T5P 1E1
See You on Saturday, July 15th at 9:30 am MDT